Saturday, February 5, 2011

Not the Next Best Thing

Well, after 15 days of waiting, wondering and peeing on sticks, we finally have an answer.  I am NOT pregnant.  I FINALLY got my period yesterday morning.  Why it took 15 days to arrive when it's usually pretty consistent, who's to say?  But at least now I know.... and now I can take proper drugs for my sickness, which came on Wednesday afternoon.  I went home early and just went to bed, pretty much for 2 1/2 days.  But Thursday night, Friday morning I was having lower back pains/belly cramps and wondered if it was finally coming...and it did. 
So no little baby for Jacob.... yet.  But at least I've started on my pregnancy vitamins, which I'll continue, and this'll give me a chance to actually go and get the rubella vaccination, which my blood results have been saying I need.  So I suppose this was a little wake up call for mama Jen to get her butt in gear so Grundie baba2 can finally come into the world. 
I'm finally rounding the bend and my fever is almost gone. I think we'll take Jake to Spraoi where he can run around and play and frolick while I drink a cup of tea.... with caffine.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment