Saturday, December 31, 2011

Knicker Wars

So I've come to the realization that I'm probably not going to get to a proper Knicker Wars like I did Battle of the Nursing Bras.  BUT, I will talk about my experience this go around.  And to be honest, the pregnancy knickers have won.  Although I haven't gained any weight, thus meaning I can TECHNICALLY still wear my old knickers, and I do when desperate, I find the pregnancy pants MUCH more comfortable, especially around the bump.  Now, if I HAD gained like I did with Jacob, I'd be in trouble, because I'm not sure the preggy knickers would have fit and I probably would have had to buy some from a speciality shop for the even larger pregnant woman.  But thankfully, my Motherhood 3x Maternity Underwear did the trick, so I thank my father for actually going in a buying me new ones and bringing them to his wedding for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment