Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bone Marrow Donation

A couple of years ago I wrote an email to the Bone Marrow registry in Ireland saying I'd like to register . They JUST YESTERDAY sent me an email saying they were ready for me to register.  Well, it turns out you cannot donate bone marrow if you are too overweight.  For me to be allowed to donate, I'd have to be no more than 203 pounds.  So now I have my goald set.  Eye on the prize to 203 pounds, a lofty but good goal to have.  So now I need to figure out how to go about the weight loss process.  Yes yes, eat less, move more.  The moving more bit is tough as it's so easy to not!  I need some movement buddies, I think. People who will be pull me out into the rain for a windy walk!  I need to d oit, not just for myself, but for my kids and husband.  I'd like to be here for as long as possible on this earth, and if I keep on going as I'm going, I won't be.  It's time to get off my a$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment