Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congratulations Lisa, Brian and Jack!

My cousin Lisa gave birth on Sunday to a beautiful baby girl, Kate. I'm thrilled to have another cousin in the family! And I love that we both had the name Mae on the mind as a middle name (but as Jacob came out a boy, we didn't use the name). So here are the specs:

Katharine Mae Marshall

Born: Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 1:44 p.m.
7 pounds, 5 ounces
19.5 inches long

A BIG lovely congrats to Lisa and her family.

As for me, Jake is 3 weeks old today and I'm so in love. I WILL get ar0und to writing the whole gorey story sometime soon, but I've been busy with baby, as well as having mom and dad with us here. Uncle Carl was here for 5 days this week, which was great as well. We took Jacob to Derry to meet his other Grandma Mary, who instantly fell in love... who can resist that face! Which reminds me I need to post pictures here! Let me see what I can do...
Ok, here's Jacob in hospital. I LOVE his toes!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love little baby chicklet toes!

    ReplyDelete