Thursday, April 9, 2009

Battle of the Nursing Bras- Part III

It's been a while since I've reviewed a bra, so let me get back into the swing of things. This week's bra is the plus size sports soft cup with no underwire. This bra is $20.98 from Motherhood.

I have to say, in general, I really like wearing this bra. It's very comfortable and I don't feel I have to adjust it very much. The t-back makes me feel very secure. My husband found it extremely functional and un-sexy, though. And the straps ride a bit closer to your neck, so you can wear scoop necklines with this bra. But if it's comfort and support you're going for, then I'd recommend this bra. Can I give it two boobs up?

This bra does come with plastic clasps for ease of breast feeding, but they are the same clasps on our previous bra. So basically, it'll take more practice before I'll ever be able to expose myself with one hand.

So, how did Ms. Bog Standard fair:

Comfort- 5
Support- 4.5
Need For Adjustment-4
Sex Appeal/ Attractiveness- 1
Ease of Breast Exposing- 3.5

Total-18 points

No comments:

Post a Comment