Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sausages

No, I'm not trying to make my carniverous friends drool. My feet have now decided it's time to swell to the size of sausages. I knew swollen feet came with pregnancy, and I suppose I'm lucky it took this long for it to happen, but I have no shoes to wear!! I wore flip flops today, but that's not necessarily a good choice for Irish weather. I might have to get out and buy an oversized pair of shoes I can wear for the rest of the pregnancy.

On a different note, I think I've an alien in my belly. Either that or a disco dancer. Good Lord!!!

4 comments:

  1. I lived in mens slippers. I had to go to a wedding and at one point in the evening I snuck off and changed my shoes for slippers. My Grandma took it as her cue to do the same.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Jen!! The countdown is on :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Jen!! The countdown is on. Baby will be here before you know it :)

    MOnica

    ReplyDelete
  4. eat banannas! potassium helps reduce swelling from any water retention (remember my feet at your wedding??)
    --joelle

    ReplyDelete