Monday, May 11, 2009

Battle of the Nursing Bras- Part IV


This week's bra is the plus size wrap nursing bra that's perfect for sleeping. This bra is $15.98 from Motherhood.

I find this bra very comfortable, though it gives absolutely no support. Not surprising, though, as it's meant for sleeping. The criss cross pattern at the front is a bit weird, and when I lie on my side, I feel like I'm going to fall out of the bra, so I do find myself adjusting myself a bit. BUT, it IS quite easy to access for breastfeeding...no clips or snaps, just pull the fabric down. All that being said, this definitely would NOT be the bra to light your honey's fire. My hubby found it extremely unattractive!


Comfort- 5
Support- 1.5
Need For Adjustment-3
Sex Appeal/ Attractiveness- 1
Ease of Breast Exposing- 5

Total-15.5 points

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, thanks for the review, you have been great, I just love your work, keep posting like this, I will surely keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete