Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Time is Nigh

Well, tomorrow, I go in to be induced! My doctor decided rather than waiting for baby to get too big and for something to go wrong, he'd rather induce at 38 weeks. Well, I'm 38 weeks today! Tara came over and helped with a MAMMOTH unpacking/cleaning effort to prepare the bedrooms. She is a saint and my current hero. :) So now I have to pack for the hospital and prepare for baby. My cousin's wife Monica told me to do something fun today, so I'm trying to decide what that should be, aside from sleep. Maybe we'll go see a movie or something, to get out of the house one last time.

Ok, so my carpal tunnel is kicking in, so I'm going to go rest a bit before lunch. I'll take any and all prayers and happy vibes for a SAFE delivery and a HEALTHY baby!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, good luck, good luck! We'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God!!! my niece and great friend is going to have a baby!! Now!! so we can have a short wait to hear the good news..... Love you babe,
    Aunt MB

    ReplyDelete