Friday, May 1, 2009

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

This is choice!! While driving home today, Rob and I encountered a road block of garda. As my tax on my car is out of date, I was sure of being pulled over. Just to note, I AM taking care of the tax. So sure enough, I was asked to pull aside. I told the garda that I had in fact taken care of the tax and was awaiting the new paperwork. Out he pulls a BREATHALYZER!!!! Yes, ladies, I was breathalyzed at 8 months pregnant!!! Hee hee hee hee! The road block was for the bank holiday, make sure people weren't driving drunk, they just saw my tax and pulled my regardless...and then felt compelled to check a significantly pregnant woman's blood alcohol level. Needless to say, I received a score of zero. It kinda made my day, though...like being carded after the age of 30. It was a bit surreal to be honest. I'm still giggling over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment