Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Idiosyncracies

I don't know about you, but I've noticed that since getting pregnant, I sneeze at least once a day. It's the most bizarre thing. I know that the membranes or such in your nose tend to constrict when you're pregnant, making nose breathing more difficult for many, but I didn't expect it to make me sneeze all the time!

On a personal note, my mother is having surgery today to combat cancer, so I'm a bit of a bag a weasles and have been telling everyone so they can pray for her. I know it'll go fine and I have trust that it will be a successful surgery, I just wish I could be there. Maybe my growing belly would give her something to smile about after surgery!

But on an EXCITING note, I have my big 20 week scan tomorrow (though I'm 22 weeks)! I'm actually glad I'm doing it a few weeks late as the baby will be bigger and hopefully be easier to see through all my excess fat. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the full bladder I'm supposed to have during the scan. I HATE that gotta pee feeling!

3 comments:

  1. How did the scan go?? I can't wait for mine. Did you find out what you are having or are you going to wait for the surprise??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great!! I saw my baby's face!! It was only for a moment, but how amazing it was. Needless to say,Rob and I were crying like, well, babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. The sonos these days are so amazing and detailed.

    ReplyDelete